.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Growing SMARTer

Welcome to the Growing SMARTer blog. A place where you can learn more about interactive whiteboard technology as well as general audio visual solutions for the classroom. My goal is to help you and your school to grow SMARTer by sharing tools, examples and hacks to promote the 4 I's. Interactive, Involve, Inform and Inspire. Enjoy the ride as we start Growing SMARTer.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Time To Start Growing SMARTer

Welcome. I've decided to start this blog to provide teachers and users of interactive whiteboards, specifically the SMART Board interactive whiteboard a resource to learn how to better use this exciting learning tool and to stay up to date with how the boards are being used around Australia.

A bit of background on myself. My name is Jeremy Radovcic and I work for
Electroboard. I have been with Electroboard since November 1999 and I am the Education Account Manager for Victoria.

Prior to starting with Electroboard my background was in the fitness industry working in every facet from running gymnasiums and personal training through to selling sports supplements wholesale and managing retail fitness stores.

One point I want to make clear about this blog and the views, opinions and information that I will be sharing. Everything that I post at this site is my own views and do not represent the views of either Electroboard or SMART technologies. I post to this site in my own time (as you can see by the date and time stamp) for the benefit of the education community at large.

Please visit often and better still, save this site's RSS code in your RSS feed notifier so that you can be notified of any posts automatically.

I look forward to sharing my experiences and discoveries with you and welcome your comments.

Have a SMARTer day,
Jeremy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home